Why are you doing this?
What are things that can go wrong and how would you prevent them?
Picture the Future Story
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few." - Shunryu Suzuki
- What are you doing now?
- What works about it?
- What doesn't work about it?
- What's the consequence of not changing?
- The customer has to come to the conclusion that have they problem, and they have to tell you they have the problem.
- It has to be the customers idea.
- Question to Customer: How much time did you waste today trying to solve this problem? Is the problem getting worse? What are you going to do about it?
- The problem needs to be getting worse.
- Long term goal
- Sub-goal with SMART components
- Stretch Goal
- Weekly Review
- Daily Review
- Envision multiple futures, determine what is most likely and why
- Find prior probabilities that are related
- Updated your estimates based on new information.
- What effect does each piece of have on the whole? 10% or 60%?
This is an incredibly brief list of questions, but it's something I'm going to be updating regularly.